Monday 22 December 2014

Happenings over the past week

Last Sunday, we had a steamboat session with some of our school mates. Before that, me and Gab headed to the newly revamped Eastpoint to try out their food. The food court was not bad!

We saw this really cute stall selling charms as well and we made a bracelet together. It only costs us $15 and it looks like a Pandora replica!


After the steamboat with our friends, we headed to our favourite place at Dzerts for some cake.



For the next few days of the week, i had been a little busy lately because my brother had recently come back to visit us for a week. I've been going out with my brother a lot and exploring new places in Singapore. 

On one of the days, we headed out as a family for ice skating. It's my first time ice skating and it wasn't easy at all! I had such a hard time balancing and i can only walk minimally. Gabriel was really good at it though and he didn't even have anyone teaching him.



My mum actually took a video of me learning to ice skate. It's so embarrassing. Hahah.


After that we decided to catch The Hobbit. We were very lucky as we got to catch The Hobbit on the first day that it was screening! It was really good and i definitely recommend this movie if you haven't yet watched it. It's so much better than the previous one which was a total cliffhanger.

Over the week we have been eating really healthily as well (because my brother is into organic food). We managed to find a place that serves all organic food!

Real Food @ Central
I really love this place and will be back for more! I'll update this blog on my experience at Real Food soon.

I'm so excited for Christmas. I haven't been to the Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay and am thinking of heading there today. So in the end, we really did head to Gardens by the Bay but it was disappointing.



Shall save my experience at Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay for another post!

Have a wonderful time this Christmas season with your friends and family everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment