Monday 15 December 2014

Review of theBalm NUDE 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

Recently i have been watching youtube makeup guru StyleSuzi (https://www.youtube.com/user/StyleSuzi) and figuring out how she does her makeup. I absolutely love her!
I actually took a picture of her looks that i really like and i'm hoping to replicate them! When i saw that she had theBalm NUDE 'tude Eyeshadow Palette, i knew i had to get it as well! I checked out SASA for their price only to realize that it costs a total damage of $57. There's too much to pay for one eyeshadow palette.

Thankfully, people online are selling it for half the price and i managed to get it only at $30 including shipping! I got mine from here:
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/THE-BALM-THE-BALM-NUDETUDE-NUDE-EYESHADOW/415392934


I'm very satisfied with my buy. The quality of the eyeshadow is there, just that the packaging inside is a little dirty. The mirror isn't too clean but i guess i can make do with that!

You get what i mean when i say the mirror isn't too clean...
The colours are perfect though. It isn't extremely pigmented so it's very easy for me to control how much product to put on my eye.



Some close up shots of how my make up looks under indoor lighting.

 Okay, the quality of pictures here isn't too good as i was using my front camera. Here's how my makeup looks under outdoor lighting.

I really love this eyeshadow palette. It's so versatile and nothing loud. I've been wearing it on a daily basis! I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll be back for more blogging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment